NC College of Engineering is 1 of the best engineering colleges in Haryana. Established in 1998, the college has been catering to the demands of the aspirants for Technical Education in Haryana. The achievements of the Mechanical Engineering department headed by Prof (Dr) Hawa Singh Khatak (worked in Dept of Atomic Power, Govt. of India) are a lot of:
– The division has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
– The department has not too long ago received a grant of Rs. 1500000/- from the AICTE for
-AICTE, Delhi sponsored, Entrepreneurship Improvement Cell (EDC) is running in the
– Students of 2009-2013 batches have successfully completed quantity of projects on
numerous elements of mechanical engineering. The one on designing and fabricating of All
Terrain Automobile (ATV) was notable.
– Superb Placements of students in firms of repute. IOCL, ONGC, HPGCL,
INFOSYS, Escorts, Maruti CAPERO, Sona Steeirng, LLYOD Insulation, Jai Bharat
Maruti Ltd., Mukand Steels, Jindal Steel Ltd., Mukand Engg., Honda Ltd., Berger
Paints to name a handful of
-Division had organized 3 workshops for students for the duration of 2013. These had been
CARNEX-2013, CRYOGENICS-2013 and AEROTECh-2013 dealing respectively on
Automobiles, air conditioning and aircraft
– A FDP on Recent advances on Mechanics was organized for the benefit of faculty.
– The division has a club named ‘The Club Innovission” which has been organizing
Events on regular basis for the technical exposure, ability improvement and all round
personality development of the students are organized. The Club is managed by the students.
— Faculty members have been motivated to pursue Ph.D. 3 of 5 registered are
likely to submit thesis during 2014.
– Numerous of the faculty members have been sponsored for attending refresher courses, FDPs
Conferences, and management programs organized by NITTTR and IITs, IIM.
– Number of professional lectures had been organized for the students.
– Industrial visits to M/s Sona Koyo Steering Systems Restricted, Gurgaon and
Isolloyd engineering technologies ltd. Badi, Himachal Pardesh, have been arranged
– An Elective subject “Aircraft Engineering” was introduced in seventh semester.
– An International Conference on, Emerging Technologies ICET-2014 scheduled for the duration of
April, 2014 is being coordinated by Department of Mechanical Engineering.
The Civil Engineering Division headed by Prof A. K. Chaudhry has a lot of achievements to boast of:
*Faculty members are sponsored to attend Faculty Improvement Programs organized by the industries and the prime organizations like IIM, NITTTR.
*A single of our Faculty members Mr. Aman Bathla has participated in International level Competitors “Very best Presentation Award”.
*Faculty members have been motivated for higher education.
*Summer season training has been offered to the students on the subjects necessary by the business.
*Expertise about distinct software’s like AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, Primavera are provided to the students.
*Faculty members Mr. Amandeep Deshwal and Mr. Anil khrab have secured 1st position in XQUIZIT 2013 organized by ECE Dept.
*The Department had organized different Industrial visits to:
o Bhakra Dam
o Highway Project, NH-1
o JP Cement Factory, Panipat
o Irrigation Tour, Munak Headworks
o Micro Hydel Project, Gogripur,Karnal
o Apex Green Constructing Project, Sonepat
o North Eye Project, Noida
o Jai Bharat Steel Plant,Shamlii,UP
o National Highway, NH-71
*Mr. Sateynder Sheoran got Very first position in KU in B.Tech (Civil), 2010 batch.
*Our students participated in numerous state and national level Cultural competitions (India’s Got Talent) as nicely as sports tournaments.
*Mr. Poshan Kanyan, Mr. Sunil Kumar, Mr. Gaurav Verma and Mr. Amit Kumar have qualified GATE 2012.
*A single day seminar on Emerging Opportunities in Constructed Atmosphere at NCCE on 8th Nov 2013.
*1 day seminar on Counseling for preparation of students to join defense forces/other competitive interview at NCCE on 30 Oct 2013.
*National Seminar on operation, upkeep, tolling and visitors system OMTTS-2013 at NCCE on 7 might 2013.
* Workshop on Primavera P6 EPPM at NCCE on 30Jan, 31Jan & 02 Feb 2013.
*Coaching at Project website lab at Sadbhav Engineering Pvt. Ltd. from 16 Jan- 25 Jan 2013.